Steps after Joining Paparazzi Accessories
Hello and Welcome to the amazing world of a Paparazzi Accessories Independent Consultant!
This guide has been put together to help you with steps to work smarter, not harder including tips, tricks, and training to get you on your way to a successful start to your new business!
While you are waiting for your first shipment of Accessories here are a few things you can start setting up now to get your business off the ground:
Email Address – It is a good idea to have an email address specifically for your business. There are many free email services available. You want an email address that is easy to remember, and that tells a bit about your business. I personally recommend Gmail.
Displays & Presentation Supplies – Table, table cloth, Peg board displays, or traveling cases, baskets, or plastic tubs are great ways to carry your Jewelry and Hair Accessories… Make sure it is pretty, organized and CLEAN!
With your first week as a CONSULTANT we are going to focus on building the Foundation for a very stable, successful business. We will learn the basic practices and tools that will be used in every aspect of your business.
- Order Business Cards – You will see how important these little cards are to your business! You can order cards in sets of 250 from www.VistaPrint.com. Self-made business cards, no matter how great your printer is, cannot compare to professionally made business cards. With companies like VistaPrint there is no reason not to order business cards and they will usually have a promotion going on where you can get them at a very inexpensive price or even free. They will look much better than homemade cards and you will be respected as a business owner, not just someone who works at home. *You do not want to put your home address on your business cards. You would hate for someone to mistake you as a retail store and knock on your door! Instead, put a short line about our business opportunity or hosting a party!
- Develop Your Work Schedule – You will want to design your “office hours” early. One of the greatest things about our industry is truly the ability to make your own hours. Remember that you get out what you put in – so design your schedule around your life and family, but also your goals. It will make it easier for you to have a schedule, and your clients will know early on what to expect from you. Be sure to include your family in this process! They are the most important! Each month you will want to first write out birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, ball games, graduations, etc. in your calendar.
- Start Promoting Your Business – Click Here
- Update your Replicate Site – Click Here
- Order a Credit Card Reader – Click Here
- How To Create a Facebook Page – Click Here
- What’s the Fashion Fix? – Click Here
- Hosting an Open House – Click Here
- How to Coach your Hostess – Click Here
- Displays Ideas – Click Here
- How to Book More Parties – Click Here
- About Basket Parties – Click Here
- What’s the Secret of Success – Click Here
- How to Build your Inventory – Click Here
- Tally Sheets – Click Here
- How to do Facebook Parties? – Click Here
- How to Coach My Hostess (Facebook) – Click Here
- Where Can I find the Pictures for Facebook Parties? – Click Here
- How to create a Google Check out Form – Click Here
- Building Your Empire – Click Here
- Leadership Basics 101 – Click Here
- How to Welcome a New Team Member – Click Here
- Find your Accountability Buddy – Click Here
- Valuable Information – Click Here
- Paparazzi Lingo – Click Here
- Blog – Click Here
- Videos – Click Here